MGA-Whittles Community Foundation Grant Application
The MGA-Whittles Community Foundation's purpose is to create a long term brighter future in our community through supporting a broad and diverse range of charities and other foundations that provide the essential and valuable services. To be eligible for funding, your organisation must: Be endorsed as a deductible gift recipient and be listed with the Australian Taxation Office under Item 1 of the Table in Section 30-15 of the Income Tax Assessment Act, 1936. The MGA-Whittles Foundation is unable to give funding to individuals or organisations that are not eligible recipients.
The Foundation Committee meets twice a year to consider applications in April and November, due to the high volume of applicants; we regret that we are unable to provide feedback on individual applications.
What we do fund:
- A variety of eligible charities and foundations both large and small.
- A broad range of eligible charities including but not limited to; research and support for serious or terminal illnesses, people with disabilities, animal welfare, crime prevention, counselling, youth programs, children’s charities, indigenous community, homeless and support for farming communities in times of need.
We cannot fund:
- Organisations or projects with religious affiliations.
- Organisations or projects with political affiliations.
- Individuals or groups fundraising who do not hold a DGR status.